Well, I can't believe the holiday's are over! Christmas was so much fun with Tyla and Jack. Tyla was so cute, she was so stinkin excited about everything! She got so much fun stuff from Santa, she didn't even know where to start. Jack wasn't quite sure of everything. He was pretty sick too. Both the kids have pretty nasty colds. But in spite of that, they both had a really fun time. Matt got me a new bed spread. I was so excited, I've wanted a new one for so long. He also got me a home pedicure spa. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I can't wait!
Today we took down all our Christmas decorations. I usually like to wait until after New Years, but the tree was soooo dead I wanted it out of my house. I am quite a paranoid person, and I don't want my house to catch on fire!! Tyla was funny about it, she keeps looking for the tree. She was sooooooooooooo good today. She helped me clean the house, she helped me feed Jack and give him a bath. She WANTED me to do her hair AND she kept her glasses on ALL day!!! Since she has gotten them, she will not wear them except at school. Even then, she rarely keeps them on there. But today, she came over wearing them, I took them off her to give her a bath, she immediately wanted them back on. Then she wanted me to do her hair (which in it's self is a miracle, I usually have to bribe her with a treat) I tried to take them off to do her hair but she kept putting them back on. Then after she took her nap, the first things she wanted was her glasses!! I was really proud of her!
Hope everyone had a safe and Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment