My Father in Heaven.
I feel of His love DAILY! I am SO grateful for the tender mercies of the Lord and all of the many, MANY blessings He gives to me and our sweet family.
The power of Prayer.
I can not even begin to tell you how MANY times we have felt the power of prayer in our lives! Whether it be a Priesthood blessing or a quiet time on my knees! He is ALWAYS there!
My WONDERFUL hubby.
I don't even know where to begin!! We are coming upon our FIFTH wedding anniversary! Can you believe it?! He has NEVER EVER even raised his voice at me! And believe me, he has had many opportunities!! And don't forget about all the rotten, horrible pregnancies and surgeries I have had! And he is right there beside me every step of the way, holding my hand! Waiting on me hand and foot! Cleaning my house and taking care of the wee ones!
And the most important thing about him? He is a worthy Priesthood holder! That to me is PRICELESS!! He has given all of us SOOOO many blessings! In the middle of the night. In the middle of the day. He is AMAZING! I am so grateful he is the leader of our eternal little family!
My children.
ALL of them!
Tyla for her sweet, sweet spirit! She is ALWAYS such a big helper! I never thought we'd see the day when she would help me clean or get the boys bathed and dressed. She LOVES to help me! We love hearing all about her week at school and at her moms! She is always telling us some fun stories. We also love hearing the new things she's learned to say! Most recently, she says, "Oh, c'mon!" Or when she told my niece Lacey when her bum crack was showing, "Um, Yacey. You wanna pull up your pants?" Every weekend there is a new "Tyla-ism" we are rolling on the floor with! She keeps us in stitches, that's for sure!!
Jack. He is beautiful! Inside and definitely out! :) He learns so much every day! He also learns A LOT from his big sissy! His new one from her is, after every question is a "right, mom?" I love how they are INSEPARABLE when she is here! Neither one willing to go or do anything with out the other! And they are CONSTANTLY giving each other hugs and kisses and holding hands!!! Believe me, I NEVER thought this day would come! Jack's smile. It would melt anyone! And his obvious love of the gospel and for everyone around him! He is SO well behaved, I can't believe it! He used to be crazy, all over the place! We could NEVER go anywhere! EVER! But now, he is SO GOOD! He listens! CRAZY, I know!! All that therapy and behavior training is paying off! :)
Joseph. Baby Joe. Oh man! Where do I begin with this little guy? His personality is like no other I have seen! He is ALWAYS happy! ALWAYS! His laugh is sooo contagious! I can't even imagine our lives with out him in our family! When I think of all the trials we went through to get him here safely, I am SO grateful Heavenly Father let us have him here! He is so smart! Barely 2( and technically not even supposed to be 2 for 4 more weeks!) and already knows half the alphabet and the sounds the letters make! Not to mention all the animals, colors, shapes and he can count (and recognizes) numbers all the way to ten! That's what happens when you start therapies at 6 mo old! :)
My family.
Especially for my mom and my sister Heather! Who are always there to help me and my kids! I don't know what I would ever do with out them!! They are amazing to us! But the love of ALL our family is one of the greatest blessings!
There are SO many things I am thankful for! This is just a short list, but I just wanted to share a little of what's in my heart these days!
1 comment:
What a great post to all the wonderful people in your life! You truly are blessed! But you deserve all of it!
Post a Comment