6 years later and I am by FAR more in love with him then I was when we said "I do"! I can't believe that we are celebrating our sixth anniversary tomorrow!! Seriously, time has flown, but yet we have been through SO much together it feels like we've always been together. Like life before "us" didn't really exist. I just want to express my deep gratitude I have for this man, my husband. He has put up with an awful lot from me! Been there when I was at my lowest of lows to only pull me back up. He is our leader of our family. It is such an AMAZING feeling to know we have a worthy priesthood holder that watches out for us and watches over our family. Matty, my dear, I love you more than I can ever say in words. Thank you for having the courage to call the girl in Utah. And to keep pursuing her when she lived so far away. And most of all, thank you for continuing to love me and being there for me. NO. MATTER. WHAT. I LOVE YOU!! 6 YEARS DOWN....ETERNITY TO GO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment