Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Matt took me to Disneyland for our anniversary. We had so much fun, even though we went with out the kids. We had mixed feelings about going by ourselves, but it was definitely a needed break. It was cold and rainy most of the time, but still we had a blast! One of the highlights of the trip was the fact that we had a Jacuzzi in our hotel room!!! I LOVED that thing!! Especially, after walking all day long in the cold, wet rain and getting blisters on my feet. They still had all the Christmas decorations up through out the whole park. I loved it, it wasn't very busy at all. It was the same way when we went on our honeymoon, we practically walked onto every single ride. It was pretty sweet. It was fun, but it's good to be home. Jack is glad to have us home, too. :)



1 comment:

The Halls said...

I am so glad you guys got a break! those are needed! cute pic's and the one of jack supper cute!