Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tag I'm It! AGAIN!!!

A - Attached or Single: Very attached! At the hip even!
B - Best Friends: First and foremost Matty!! And Jody, Lindy, Stef, Ames, Mom, my sisters etc...
C - Cake or Pie: Really??? Totally cake!
D - Day of choice: Saturday! I love spending ALL day with my little family!
E - Essential Item: Dt Dr Pepper!!!!!!!
F - Favorite Color: Pink. Sometimes yellow
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears (cinnamon actually)
H - Hometown: Mesa, AZ
I - Indulgence(s): Dt Dr Pepper, Peanut Butter M&M's
J - January or July: Both! July is my birthday & January is my anniversary and Jack's b-day
K - Kids: 2 of the cutest alive!!!
L - Life is incomplete without: Family and the Gospel & Dt Dr. Pepper
M - Marriage Date: January 7, 2006
N - Number of Siblings: 4--1 brother and 3 sisters
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: Fear-loosing my husband or children--Phobia- claustrophobia, I get anxiety attacks!
Q - Quotes: "If you aint first, you're last!" quote by Ricky Bobby
R- Reason to smile: Life with my husband and children.
S - Season: Salt-- Oh, I mean Spring!
T - Tag 4 Friends: Jody, Jana, Jen and Shannan
U - Unknown fact about me: I sell "Scentsy" candles! (I just signed up)
V - Very favorite store: Target!
W - Worst habit: Um, I'll admit it, Dt Dr. Pepper!
X - X-ray or Ultrasound or Mammogram: Ultrasound! Especially to see a baby inside my tummy!
Y- Your favorite food: Anything that tastes good, here are a few... Cafe Rio, Zubs (I miss it soooo bad) Famous Dave's, and mostly SOY BEANS!!!
Z - Zodiac: Leo--the lioness!

No comments: