So I have been tagged by my dear friend Jen! So here it goes:
Top ten things I would like to do before I die...
1) GET SEALED TO MY FAMILY!!!!!
2) Be financially free (as in neither one of us having to work at all :) )
3) Grow old with my husband
4) Serve a mission with my husband
5) Attend my children's temple weddings
6) Be a HUGE part of my grandchildren's lives
7) Go on a Disney Cruise with the WHOLE family
8) Travel the world with just me and my hunny!
9) Be a great role model for my children
10) GET SEALED TO MY FAMILY!!!!! (don't worry it's going to be REALLY soon!!!)
Ok, that's just a few of my hopes and dreams... Now I would like to tag my sisters --(this includes you Autumn and Danielle!) and Mo Dawg (you know who you are :)) K- now Tag you're it!!!
2 comments:
hey brianna. Your kids are so cute. I tried to send you a message once but it must not have worked. I'm still new at all of this. I'm glad you got my blog off jaimes. I glad you guys are so good about keeping in touch. Let me know when you go through the temple that is great. I'm so excited for you!!
YEAHHHHH!!!! I am so proud of you for following through with the tag. I did not know you wanted to accomplish some of these things so it was good to read about them!!!!
Post a Comment