Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Yeah! Guess What....?


I'M GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER!!! That's right! My mommy is pregnant! We couldn't be happier! It's gonna be a while, she is due December 10! Just in time for Christmas. Maybe Santa can bring us a sister ;)... Here's hoping!

14 comments:

Jana said...

Jack looks dang cute! AND... CONGRATS! That's so exciting. Let's just hope you didn't take like a half dozen test or something:) ha, ha. (been there done that)

troy and melani said...

Wow!! Congratulations!!! How neat..hope you have a great pregnancy, and all is healthy and happy!!

The Lindsey's said...

Holy cow! I"m so excited I found your guys's blog! I found it through the Toro reunion page =). congrats!!! We really do need to get together and let the kiddo's play. Check out our blog too if you want...

thelindseyloop.blogspot.com

WAY cute pics of your kids too =)

The Lindsey's said...

Brianna,
I worked with both Robin and Joe in Utah =). We worked for Myfamily.com/Ancestry.com. Who's your ex boyfriend? Maybe he worked there too!

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

Oh YiPeEe!!! I am happy for you! If this one looks like your other two.. it will be perfect!!

Kristen Lane said...

HEY!!! So how is my long lost big sister doing?! It was good to hear from you. Congrats by the way! That is so exciting. Jack is the cutest boy ever. I think he needs a little sister... but a little brother would be so much fun too (cuz you make cute boys). Well I hope everything is going good for you guys. Love Ya!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I'm so glad you said hi! Your family is really beautiful and congrats on another on the way. My youngest will be one soon and I'm sure if I'm quite ready to get pregnant just yet but we'll see. I really want to read that book in your last post. I think I could learn a lot!
Christy Denney

Jody and Billy said...

Brianna, So much for waiting to tell people huh. You are so funny.
Thats why I love ya.
Congrats!
love ya, jody

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

Yeah thats awesome!! Congratulations!!

Sheri Lee said...

I hope for your sake this is an easier pregnancy. How exciting for you!

Jami said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I hope that you feel good. Let me know what you are having when you get there!

Alyssa Mangum said...

Jack is so cute! WOW it has been awhile since i have seen him he was just born! Congrats on your pregnacy that is so exciting. Check out my blog sometimes
http://paulalyssa.blogspot.com/

Lindy said...

I just have to say that when you look at Jack don't you just think no matter how crappy your pregnancy might be...it would so be worth it?!!! Things will be great, just keep thinkin' positive!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats, I am so excited for you. You are only 6months behind me. That is close enough. I will pray for a girl for you even though I am praying for a boy. How are you feeling. I hope you are doing good. Again Congrats!!!! I can understand those rotten moments our kids have. It is a good thing they are sooooo cute.