My 8 obsessions right now..
1. BLOGGING
2. Hershey Kisses
3. Ebay (selling not buying)
4. Twilight series!
5. Researching on Google (about everything, really)
6. Cute kids clothes
7. Being outside in our nice weather
8. Pictures of my kids
8 words or phrases I use often..
1. SERIOUSLY?
2. Are you kidding me?!
3. Jack!! Get out of the dishwasher (I just said it!)
4. M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E...IT'S THE MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE...
5. Jack get out of the bathroom!!!
6. NO!
7. I'm STARVING!!!
8. I'm SO ready to have a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 things I want to do before I die..
1. HAVE MY BABY! (or I just might die)
2. Go on a Mediterranean Cruise
3. Go on a mission with my honey!!
4. Meet my grandkids
5. Go scuba diving
6. Go to the Bahama's
7. Complete a triathlon (or at least be in the proper shape to do so :) )
8. A week vacation in Fiji!
8 things I want or need right now..
1. House Cleaner...BAD!
2. Flat stomach
3. For it to be COLD...it is almost Halloween (and 94 degrees isn't cuttin it!)
4. A Diet Dr Pepper
5. A bigger house
6. New purse (and NOT a diaper bag!!!!!!!!!)
7. A well behaved 2 year old!!!!!!!!
8. One BILLION DOLLARS!! (ok, i'd settle for just a million)
8 people I tag..
1. Stef
2. Jody
3. Cassie
4. Keller
5. Heather
6. Melani
7. Jessica
8. Lindy
1 comment:
BZ im not going to tell you that we got snow on sunday, cuz that would be mean. Do you care if I join you on your to do list? Ok you can go on a mission with Matt i reckon, but the rest man o man do I want to do with ya!!
Post a Comment