We don't get to have Tyla for Christmas this year. She gets to go to Disneyland with her mom. So we had her Christmas on Saturday. She just loved opening all her presents. I can't believe how big she is getting.
Very cute! I can't believe how big she is. It seems seriously not that long ago that she was just a baby! Time Flies. I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Brianna, I lived in Raintree with you and Lindy. I found her through face book and clicked on her link. We live in mesa as well. Your family is darling.
5 comments:
Very cute! I can't believe how big she is. It seems seriously not that long ago that she was just a baby! Time Flies. I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How cute is she...how fun that you were able to do Christmas a little early with her. I love your family picture. You all look so great.
If you are interested...our blog has gone private! Send me your e-mail address and I will add you.
morris_familyof_6@msn.com
Nice blog.I bet she loved the stuff she got.
Hey Brianna, I lived in Raintree with you and Lindy. I found her through face book and clicked on her link. We live in mesa as well. Your family is darling.
Post a Comment