Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

We hope all had a very Merry Christmas!! Ours was wonderful! The kids were so freaking cute and excited for everything!! I was even able to use the "I'm gonna call Santa" on Tyla when she wouldn't share...AND IT WORKED!!
Jack and Daddy playing with the Monkey in a box

Chloee and Tyla playing dress up!!! (practically unheard of for Ty)

Then they had a little tea party!

Jack playing outside with the boys

Then they played barbies!


So cute!!!
Don't let this face fool you! He was in HEAVEN!!


Tyla playing with all her baby stuff someone gave her!!! She actually played with it all day!! (but you will notice how everything is lined up just right in a row...thank you autism...Jack always does the same thing)
Tyla's goodies from Santa...
She said to me "mommy, is this my princess book?" I said "yes sweetie it is!! Santa brought it for you" She says, "don't touch it" Awww....such a sweetie :0)

Baby Joe's Loot


Jack's goodies from Santa!!

It was such a good day! We were actually blessed to have the kids sleep in until SEVEN!!!! Matt and I were Shocked, to say the least!! Merry Christmas to us!!!

1 comment:

SANDERS said...

CHRISTMAS IS SO GREAT WITH KIDS!!!!