Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy New Years

So, I guess I am a bit behind. I could have sworn I blogged about New Years, but I guess I just did it on Facebook.

Well, it was a LOT of fun!! Friends of ours, the Robsons, own a wonderful place called the Rockin R Ranch. You all should go at least once! More often than that if you can! You get a real cowboy dinner and a real cowboy show!!

Anyway, Tyla really did love it. It was a bit loud so she had her hands over her ears the whole time. I kept asking her if she wanted to go, but she didn't! She wanted to stay and watch!! Jack sat on the table and watched the ENTIRE show without moving! Except to clap and blow his horn that they gave us for ringing in the new year! Joe just ran around like a crazy 2 yr old! But my mom came with us so she helped out and sat there with Jack while I tended to Tyla and Matt chased Joe. We rang in the new year at 8:00 and they dropped balloons. Tyla didn't like that one bit, though. When the other kids started popping the balloons, she bout lost it. So Matt took her outside where they had cowboys having a gun fight! Poor girl couldn't win!! But the scary part only lasted a few minutes and she recovered. We were home by 10:00 and in bed by 11:55! Yes, we are that lame. But we were falling asleep on the couch and knew the kiddos would be awake really early. But to our pleasant surprise, they slept in until almost EIGHT!!! Unheard of!! Especially for Tyla!! So that was a nice surprise.

Of course, we have our own New Years Resolutions, but they are simple ones. Mainly to focus more on our family and teaching our kids about the Savior and bringing us closer together as an Eternal Family. Of course, I wanna be healthier and loose weight, buuuut, that will be a few months from now :) And a few others that are a bit more personal. But 2011 is going to be a GREAT year!!
Jack always does this when we take his picture at night!
Tyla blowing her party horn

How freakin cute is this little boy?! Bout one of the sweetest ones too!!
Ty being brave and wearing a hat for a picture :)
Daddy being...well, Daddy :) He's a big goof and that's one reason we love him SOO much!! He makes us laugh!!


Thanks for the Robsons for inviting us to join in on the awesome western fun!! We really wanna do it again!! Happy New Year all!!

LOVES...

No comments: