Anyway, Joe's services have FINALLY been restored!! Only slight problem is I have had to pull him out of school on Thursdays because that is the ONLY day the speech therapist and the occupational therapist could do it. So, I felt like the therapy's were more important than that one day of school.
However, we have been fighting for his HBM services! Which is in layman's terms...behavior therapy! BUT, we have RESPITE!!
BUUUUT, NO ONE who wants to be his HAB provider (besides my sis Heather who is already so super busy in life!!) So, if you or anyone you know are interested in a job, let me know!!! STAT!
I really, really, really, hope we have as much success with these ABA therapies with Joe as we have with Jack!!
Jack is going to go MAINSTREAM Kindergarten in the fall!! We still have a FEW things to work on before school starts, but hopefully we still have time on our side. Our biggest issue right now is writing! He doesn't like to hold a pencil. It's too hard for him to hold it tight enough, and being a perfectionist, if he "thinks" he is going to fail, he won't even try! So that and a few stims are what we are working on with Jack!
And our sweet angel Tyla! She really is such a blessing to have in our family! I can't even begin to describe what a wonderful spirit she brings into our home! ALL the boys are excited to have her come home! Jack counts down the day's till "Friday"! Cuz that's when sissy comes!! They have been the best of friends lately. All three of them! I love it! And James just absolutely loves her! And Vice Versa, his big ol grin he gets every single time he sees her is adorable!
Autism is hard! That is an understatement! But MOST days, I wouldn't trade it for anything!! How lucky are we to have such amazing sweet angel spirits in our home!!
No comments:
Post a Comment