Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pregnancy Tag

So here is the latest "tag". It's called the pregnancy tag because it's all about your pregnancy...

5 Things that make your stomach turn:

1. Matt after he gets off work!!! (poor guy...it gets really stuffy there in our little car when I pick him up from work. I have to drive with my nose plugged.)
2. Dirty dishes
3. Raw meat!!!
4. Poopy diapers!!!! (yes, I have to change TWO separate sets of butts everyday...mostly!!)
5. Sometimes just breathing!!!

5 Things that I absolutely LOVE/CRAVE:

1. Dr. Pepper. But it has to be in a bottle. I can't really do the can or fountain thing...weird...yes.
2. Bubble gum ice cream
3. NAPS!!!
4. Tootsie Rolls or anything else that is cinnamon flavor
5. Sandwiches, sandwiches, sandwiches!! I love 'em! If I lived in UT, I would be at ZUBS every single day!!!

5 Things that I constantly worry about:

1. Being put on bed rest!
2. If I am gaining too much weight!! (I have insulin intoleracne that makes me gain more weight than usual!! It sucks!!)
3. If I will be able to take care of 3 kids!!
4. Buying 3 seperate sets of diapers!!! YIKES!!!
5. Not being a good enough wife and mother because I am CONSTANTLY tired and Never feel well!!!

5 Things I am excited about:

1. Having a new baby
2. The excitement of being pregnant...feeling the baby move, etc....
3. The closeness it brings between my hubby and I
4. Having a new baby
5. Having a new baby!!

5 Names I like:
1. Olivia
2. Brooklyn
3. Ethan
4. Emily
5. Daxton

If you don't already know what you are having, what do you hope to have:

A GIRL!!!!! But we would be THRILLED to have another beautiful boy :)

5 Pregnant people I tag:

1. Jen
2. Shannan
3. Jody
4. Ames
5. Cassie
And Anyone who isn't prego that has been and wants to participate!! (i don't want to leave you out) :)

2 comments:

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

I love that you love Olivia thats so funny. Cause if we were having a boy we were going to name him Jack!!! Holy cow I had totally forgotten about Zubs, that sounds so dang good.

Jen & George Scott said...

ZUBS SOUNDS SOOO GOOOD RIGHT NOW!!!! THanks for tagging me... I am glad I got to hear more about how you are doing.