I feel I should let you know, I chose Wesley because it is my grandpa's first name. I know I said no "J" names, but then James really sticks out in my mind. IDK, I just really like it. Matt likes Lucas or Luke. We will gladly take any suggestions too, since the name I had picked out won't really work for a boy :) I think he might get beat up if we named him Molly!!
3 comments:
O I do love the name Molly, that is funny cuz that is the name I have if I have another kid! So I do love lucas and wesley is also great but the love of my names goes to cooper!! I love that name, but of the names you put up there I would go with Wesley!! My first kiss was a Wes!! And I loved him to death!!
Ames, we would call him Wes if thats what we went with. I like cooper except when you do the whole name calling thing...cooper pooper scooper! I couldn't do it. Not that isn't a super cute name though.
I think that the name James Wesley would be super cute. Naming a child is one of the hardest things to do! Good luck
Post a Comment